Registered Charity No. 229025
The village of Kingston St. Mary sits on the edge of the south east corner of the Quantock Hills, about 4 miles from the centre of Taunton, the county town of Somerset. The Village Hall serves not only the village of Kingston St Mary but also the neighbouring settlements of Cushuish, Dodhill, Fulford, Nailsbourne, and Yarford.
The Hall was built in 1923, and is located in the centre of Kingston St Mary. It can be found on Church Lane, just off the main road through the village. The main hall can comfortably accommodate 100 people, and is licensed for 120. There is a large stage, a committee room, and kitchen which was refurbished in December 2008. To the rear is a secluded garden. There is parking for six cars directly outside the hall, with some parking in the road, and further parking available in the church car park.
The hall hosts many of the regular village activities including badminton, yoga, keep fit, pilates, dance classes, WI, gardening club, amateur dramatics, plus the annual art and flower shows.
The hall and committee room are available for hire, separately or together for public and private events.